Head Football Coach
Big Spring School District is seeking a Head Football Coach for the 2019 season. Teaching positions are available to qualified candidates. Big Spring a member of the Mid-Penn Conference and is a 4A program.
The Head coach must be a competent teacher of the fundamentals as well as the fine points of football and conditioning. To build strong men, morally, physically and mentally. To provide competent general supervision and guidance. To reflect the philosophy of the school in their program.
• Encourage and support athletes to participate in other sports.
• Ensure pre-season, as well as off-season, conditioning and skill development activities for an upcoming sport comply with PIAA rules, regulations, and by-laws.
• The selection and supervision of assistant coaches their specific duties, explain those duties, and supervise their work and make yearly suggestions to Athletic Director.
• Conduct a pre-season meeting for the athletes and parents of athletes trying out for that sport.
• Have individual post-season meetings with your athletes and parents.
• Be a great communicator and motivator of student athletes.
• Have exceptional organizational skills and be detailed with all components of the program.
To apply for this position or to seek further details regarding the specifics you will need to create an account and/or login by visiting the following website https://bigspringsd.tedk12.com/hire/index.aspx.
Detailed instructions are attached for your reference as needed regarding the internal application process.
Please contact Joe Sinkovich, Athletic Director, for any other questions. Phone: 717-776-2440 - Fax 717-776-2501 Email: email@example.com
The deadline to apply will be January 11, 2019